Magtutudlo sa Barangay Additional Guidelines
1. A written request for the hiring of new MsB or renewal of his/her service be submitted in 6 copies by the head of the school to the office of the Governor for approval through the office of the School’s Division Superintendent which will provide an accurate teacher-need analysis of the school and which will endorse favourably or unfavourably the same to the Office of the Governor.
2. Only those names which are included in the Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) of the Department of Education Division Office be considered to serve as MsB.
3. Services of MsB should be for the period o ten (10) months only specifically on the following months – June 1 to December 31 of the current year and January 1 to March 31 of the following year.
4. No MsB should be made to start his/her services unless he/she could present to the head of the school the written request duly approved by the Governor with the accomplished Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the MsB, School’s Division Superintendent and the Governor as the signatories. The Head of the school should also sign the MOA as witness of the MsB as signatory.
5. A copy of the approved request and MOA be furnished the following:
- Head of School
- District Supervisor
- Mayor of the Municipality where the MsB is assigned
- School Division Superintendent
6. The effectivity of the services of the MsB as basis for the grant of honorarium should start on the day the Governor approves the written request.
7. The monthly services of the MsB be supported with the record of daily attendance (form 48) duly signed by him and countersigned by the head of school. This is to be submitted to the Office of the Governor as support document for their claims of the monthly honorarium.
8. An amount be deducted from the monthly honorarium of MsB corresponding to the number of days the MsB failed to render services in school.
9. A performance rating not lower than Very Satisfactorily be required in every MsB.
10.The head of School may request for the renewal of the services of MsB for the next school year if needed or the termination of his/her services if he/she does not perform very satisfactorily as evidenced by his performance rating and violates items b, c, and d of Sec. 7 of Sanguniang Panlalawigan Resolution No. 403-A dated August 27, 2002.
11.One MsB appointed as a permanent teacher of the Department of Education, he/she should notify in writing the Office of the Governor for such permanent appointment.
2. Transcript of Record, Diploma, Special Order
3. Court, Police, Brgy. Clearance
4. Medical Certificate
6. Marriage Contract, if married
7. Voter’s Affidavit or Voter’s ID
8. Community Tax Certificate
9. Application Letter
11.Must be the RQA
|< Prev||Next >|